Mineral Resource & Reserve Estimation
BMRC’s key strength is JORC and NI 43-101 resource and reserve estimation. BMRC Principal has worked on various complex resources and reserve estimations for base metal, gold and industrial minerals on properties across the globe. Our team is not only cost effective but accurate and transparent when it comes to resource and economic reserve. We have produced resource/reserve models from exploration to definitive feasibility study. We use complex geostatistical estimation methods to estimate resource. We are equipped with state of the art geostatistics, geology, ore body modelling, open pit and underground optimization, pit design and mine planning software.
- 2D and 3D Geological modeling and interpretation.
- Exploratory data assessment and continuity analysis.
- Advanced geostatistical analysis.
- Advance linear and nonlinear estimation techniques.
- Resource model extensive validation and review of 3rd party model.
- Creation of integrated geology, metallurgy, geotechnical and mineralized model.
- JORC/ NI 43-101 compliant mineral resource and reserve estimate
- JORC/ NI 43-101 Competent Person technical report on resource and reserves
- Competent/ Qualified Person sign off for JORC & NI 43-101 announcements.
- Financial model